منتديات بيرق الحق الإسلامية
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته يا*** واهلا وسهلا فيك نورت المنتدى***
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته يا*** واهلا وسهلا فيك نورت المنتدى***
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

يهتم بكل ما يخص الإسلام والمسلمين

الرئيسيةالبوابةاليوميةمكتبة الصورالمنشوراتس .و .جبحـثأحدث الصورالأعضاءالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صوتيات ومرئيات معركة طوفان الأقصى
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 15, 2023 6:20 pm من طرف الاصيل

» أمتي أمتي mp3 فريق الوعد للفن الإسلامي
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 06, 2023 10:57 pm من طرف المدير العام

» سجل حضورك بأتشودة
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 01, 2023 5:17 pm من طرف ايمان

» يللا ع القدس mp3 كفاح زريقي
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 29, 2023 3:24 am من طرف البيرق الاخضر

» اتصال هاتفي بينهم.. سكلانص لمحمود عباس: أهالي الضفة سيطردوكم قريبا
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 28, 2023 1:16 am من طرف ابو العبد

» *نشيد سالت دموعي *بدون ايقاع*
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 16, 2023 10:33 pm من طرف المدير العام

» ابن العارضة خطط خطط علم عليهم علم mp3
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 16, 2023 10:02 pm من طرف المدير العام

» اناشيد حماس الجميلة_2_mp3
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 13, 2023 5:14 pm من طرف البيرق الاخضر

» دحية سجل عندك يازمان غزة حرة وما تنهان mp3 وmp4 رمزي العك
Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 13, 2023 4:47 pm من طرف البيرق الاخضر

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
أسرار نغمة فلسطين كراميش دحلان ياحمام 2022 صاير المدينة الله النبي سورة القدس جرار الحرية وصلة 2010 أبطال محمد بسام السمعية نشيد حماس ملفات نغمات وبعون
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
Like/Tweet/+1
Like/Tweet/+1
Like/Tweet/+1

Improve Reading Skills

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
البيرق الاخضر
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
البيرق الاخضر

البطاقة البيرقية
الرتبة: 1
الجنسية: فلسطيني

Improve Reading Skills Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Improve Reading Skills   Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Improve Reading Skills
By Kenneth Beare, About.com Guide

Reading is an important part of learning English. This guide to how to improve your reading skills will help you improve reading by using skills you use in your own language. In other words, one of the best tips on improving reading is to think about how you read in your own language. Start by thinking about how you read different documents. How do you read the newspaper? How do you read novels? How do you read train schedules? and so on. Taking time to think about this will help give you clues on how to read in English - even if you don't understand every single word.

Ask yourself this question: Do I read every word in your own language when I am reading a schedule, summary, or other outlining document?

The answer is most definitely: No! Reading in English is like reading in your native language. This means that it is not always necessary to read and understand each and every word in English. Remember that reading skills in your native language and English are basically the same.

Here is a quick overview of the four types of reading skills used in every language:

Skimming - used to understand the "gist" or main idea Scanning - used to find a particular piece of information Extensive reading - used for pleasure and general understanding Intensive reading - accurate reading for detailed understanding

You can use these reading skills in a number of ways to improve other areas of English learning such as pronunciation, grammar and increasing vocabulary.

Skimming

Skimming is used to quickly gather the most important information, or 'gist'. Run your eyes over the text, noting important information. Use skimming to quickly get up to speed on a current business situation. It's not essential to understand each word when skimming.

Examples of Skimming:

The Newspaper (quickly to get the general news of the day)
Magazines (quickly to discover which articles you would like to read in more detail)
Business and Travel Brochures (quickly to get informed)

Scanning

Scanning is used to find a particular piece of information. Run your eyes over the text looking for the specific piece of information you need. Use scanning on schedules, meeting plans, etc. in order to find the specific details you require. If you see words or phrases that you don't understand, don't worry when scanning.

Examples of Scanning

The "What's on TV" section of your newspaper.
A train / airplane schedule
A conference guide

Extensive reading
Extensive reading is used to obtain a general understanding of a subject and includes reading longer texts for pleasure, as well as business books. Use extensive reading skills to improve your general knowledge of business procedures. Do not worry if you understand each word.

Examples of Extensive Reading

The latest marketing strategy book
A novel you read before going to bed
Magazine articles that interest you

Intensive reading

Intensive reading is used on shorter texts in order to extract specific information. It includes very close accurate reading for detail. Use intensive reading skills to grasp the details of a specific situation. In this case, it is important that you understand each word, number or fact.

Examples of Intensive Reading

A bookkeeping report
An insurance claim
A contract

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://b-a-2-7.yoo7.com/
نور الاسلام
المدير العام
المدير العام
نور الاسلام

البطاقة البيرقية
الرتبة: 1
الجنسية: فلسطينية

Improve Reading Skills Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Improve Reading Skills   Improve Reading Skills I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Thanx
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Improve Reading Skills
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بيرق الحق الإسلامية :: بيرق الحق الاسلامي :: منتدى اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: